Comment on page
How the step-by-step guide is structured
The step-by-step guide consists of 3 main sections: Basics, Advanced and Expert.
- 1.If you’re new to Ninox, it’s best to start with the basics to learn more about
- creating and editing databases and tables,
- customizing data fields and forms, as well as
- filtering and sorting.
- 2.Visit our step-by-step guide for advanced users (soon to show the updated version) to familiarize yourself with
- table references,
- working with formulas,
- sharing (releasing) as well as
- importing and exporting data.
- 3.Complete your knowledge with our step-by-step guide for experts (soon to show the updated version) to get to grips with
- table relations and
- table composition,
- roles and rights management as well as integrations.
Let’s get started! 🎈