Comment on page
Example: invoice PDF
Use the sample data below to understand how to get from a document (= template, here:
DOCXin Microsoft Word) to a rendered report (= result,
- 1.Create a database from the
NINOXbackup file from the sample data below.
- 2.Once the database is created, open the Invoice table, click any record, then click the Print icon.
- 4.Open Microsoft Word or another text editor to view the MS Word template A (Option A) and B (Option B).
- 1.Depending on which template is used, you either work with or without a custom script.
- 5.In Ninox, select a layout, then click the Print icon. Select This record to download the final result, a rendered
- 1.Both MS Word templates A and B result in the same report. All roads lead to Rome.😉
Note: For both layouts, we use a global function to correctly display currency.