Comment on page
In the following we show you how to duplicate a database in the Ninox Cloud
Here we explicitly show you the procedure in the Ninox Cloud, i.e. in the Web App.
- 1.In the corresponding workspace (Team), drag the mouse cursor over the database you want to duplicate.
- 2.Click the gray drop-down arrow and select Create backup.
- 3.Confirm the Create backup pop-up with OK.
- 4.In the next window, Manage backups, you will find the backup you just created at the top (you can also tell by the date and time).
- 5.Select Download backup (1) if you want to import/upload the database elsewhere (e.g. via the Import archive action field) or select Restore (2) to directly create a copy of the database in this workspace (Team).
Step 1 and 2
Step 4 and 5
Tip: If your backup is not shown there right away, the database is probably a bit bigger and needs some more time. You can close the window and open it again later via the Manage Backups > Manual Backups action field and proceed as described above.