Comment on page
Upload a template
The first step to creating and rendering a report is to set up a new print layout in Ninox.
- 1.Open a database to open a table that contains records you want to print.
- 1.Alternatively, open a database to open a view that references data from different tables or databases.
- 2.Open a record. The record view slides in from right-to-left.
- 3.Click the print icon from the toolbar on the right side of your screen. The print layout view opens.
- 4.Click the plus icon to create a new layout. The Create new layout popup appears.
- 5.Choose Dynamic, then click the Import layout icon.
- 6.When selected, the popup displays the name of the file. Click the Create button to finish merging data from your template.