The Ninox 3.10 release introduces 'Pages'—a blank canvas approach to building custom dashboards
Pages are available for Public and Private Cloud as well as On-Premises.
- Blank canvas: Start with a blank slate and explore different UI design possibilities.
- Direct additions: Effortlessly incorporate UI fields, layout components, sub-tables, and relationship fields.
- Multi-tabbed interface: Navigate smoothly with a structured interface.
- Administrative control: As an administrator, you can conceal various UI elements for a more simplified experience for non-admins.
- Enhanced modularity integration: Ensure an organized application structure, moving away from outdated methods involving dummy tables and side editors.
Pages offer a simpler way to customize UI designs, even without advanced coding. This feature marks Ninox's evolution from a no-code database tool to a low-code application builder, with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop UI builder.
To create a new page:
- 1.Open a database or create a new one.
- 2.Enable edit mode by clicking the wrench in the upper-right corner.
- 3.With edit mode enabled, open a table or create a new one.
- 4.In the left navigation sidebar, click the upwards arrow next to + New table.
- 5.A new appears: click + New page.
Add fields, formulas, or layout elements to your new page. You can also create relationships between a page and tables or other pages.