To convert a given value to a number
It returns the values of different data types as a number. You can imagine this is needed quite often!
The result depends on the data type. Some examples:
- A text consisting only of digits is converted to a number, for example,
- date and time are mapped in Unix time.
- In an appointment, Ninox refers by default to the start, if you don't explicitly refer to the end with
- A time interval will be converted to milliseconds.
- Applied to a choice field, it returns the number of the selected option.
Result: 1638226800000 (for example on November 30, 2021 in Germany)
Result: 75639 (the text is now a number and can be processed in further calculations)