Ninox offers two ways how to search inside a table:
- Right-click on the table view
- Strg + F on Windows or Cmd + F on Mac
- 1.Ninox searches in all data which are currently visible. To receive results from hided fields you need to make them visible previously (via right-click Show column).
- 2.As a result you just see lines in which the seach term appears at least once.
- 3.After this step you can search through your results to achieve a more detailed outcome.
To redisplay all values you easily can press the space bar. That allows you to switch between all values and your search result.
Above we search inside a selected table. If you use several tables in one database it can be very helpful to scan all tables in one step. Therefore you need to go to the Find field on the left part of the site.